28.4.10

confession


What do you think about the word 'friend' ?
i'm sure that some of you say "someone who knows you so well"
Nah. And... Do you have friend who doesn't know anything about you? Can you call him/her a 'friend' ?
Something that you have to know, a good friend will never judge you! However you are.
So... Don't afraid to tell your story to your friend, cuz they have medicine to heal your pain.
This is what I want you to know...
I know your story.
I know your CINDERELLA STORY.
Why you don't tell me before?
Aren't we friends?
This fact is shocked me.
Upset.
I feel so sorry...
If you're here, I have a fit song for tell my empaty :
When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
:''''')
You're afraid I will insult you, right?
Well... I AM NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK
Though I do know your story, I never told anyone. ANYONE.
Even my BEEEEEESSSTTTT friend!
Karena z nggak se-ember yang kau kira!
:(
Wish you are here, I will hug you very tightttt...
And... There's faithless here!
Can't you trust me?
Seems like you do not.
Well then...
I will NOT backstab you.
I will never let you down. Let you sad...
My dear friend...
Be patient. God has a plan for you.
Big plan.
Big problem. But also the big result too.
If you tell your sad story, I'll make sure that I will try to less your sadness.
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain.
I am a shoulder to cry on.
My friend, I just want to help,to help you get out of this.
Yeah... I think I am.
Your prediction about me was... Totally wrong!
Don't.... Don't be please...
How can I decide what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind
Can't win your losing fight all the time
Not gonna ever own what's mine
When you're always talking sides
You won't take away my pride
Not not this time.... Not this time...
How did we get there?
I use to know you so well
How did we get there?
Well, I think I know...
The truth is hiding in your eyes
And it's hanging on your tongue
Just boiling in my blood
But you think that I can't see
What kind of man that you are
If you're man at all
Well I will figure this one out on my own...
Do you see, what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves.
There is something I see in you.
It might kill me...I want it to be true..
Seperti lagunya D'masiv - Jangan menyerah
That's all..
(oh no. Tears drop on my keyboard. Yeah. What the hell. I am crying when I type this. Thanks for reading. Thanks for "understanding",talk to me personally if you want)
C'EST LAVIE !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!