22.12.11

Arigatou, Sakura-chan




I’ve just finished watching some of Cardcaptor Sakura (it’s a Japan’s cartoon movie). Those are really good.
After watching it all the episodes, it gives me a light of my mind. I thought that I should be aware for what I got in this world. It’s worthy to be grateful for that. I couldn’t just behave selfishness all the time between people I love, in the ocean of God’s power.
I have to do my best all the one I love, whom God supposed me to become a good one for them.
If I was born and have grown become a stubborn and conceited girl, I have to try my best to be more fluffy, to give all the person who loved me happiness by my existence.
Arigatou, Sakura-chan. Although you’re only a main character which created of a normal human. You have my thank. Because of your innocent demeanor, I have been fully awared that I have to change.
I would like to reach the eternity happiness for everyone I love, in heaven.
May God forgive all my sins. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!