12.1.12

express overdo

January, 10th 2012: HILARIOUS DAY

Yeah, you could read it by yourself, it is an extremely HILARIOUS day!!!!
Give me high five for that guys! Please!

This wonderful day was started by my math teacher, Mr. Mula Tambun Saribu. Our math teacher is changed, and everyone in the class funnily moan it. For myself and I, my previous math teacher and our current teacher is the same good. But in a different way you didn't notice. He is cheerful and funny, moreover, he intimate with technology.
But hey, this is fustrating! That's what exactly not made my day.

Okay, before the story goes longer and complicated like Indonesia's economy problem, we are heading to the next moment :D
After math, we got chemistry to learn. Bwah, dear Mr. Chemistry, why isn't you as hot as Chemical Romance,huh? We will might need citric acid for The Black Parade,if I right?
(ugh, stop it. This way too amazing. HAH)

the last lesson is Art. For the eleven grade, we have acting and drama-ing. Our teacher is a real artist, believe me. He surely teaches us how to act happiness, sadness, misery, tremendous anger, laughing, being mad (for this role we don't need much effort to play it somehow haha) and etc.
We are asked to write a story about our last holiday in 30 minutes later. This task is like another blog post, I did it the same way when I do a posting. Personally I think that my own mind already has its unique beat of writing that give my writing a peculiar me. We had to collect our writing 10 minutes before the bell ring. Suddenly, Mr. Jeff told me to go read my work in front of the class. So that, with my special unbearable clueless expression, I read my writing titled "Sabang Sampai Merauke". After I finished read it, my teacher remarked that my work was very good. He told me that I am talented to become a writer.
Yeah, hit me.

This kind of quirk thing is happened again. It's like when I recklessly followed an essay-writing competition in Cenderawasih University and won as the third winner! Wkwkwk, how can this kind of rare thing possibly be happened? :D
but, still......no! It's not the great things I mentioned.

'So what is it?' the small voice in your head all says.
I'm not going to explain in this paragraph. Because I have to get you fellows all are too curious and dying to kill me if I don't tell you the main thing is in the next sentence. Hahaha. Maybe it's too overdo for a joke. :D (that's what my mom will say if she catch me on this blog of mine)
but maybe one of you really will? :p
The bell rang! Actually, I want to write the pretty sound of the bell (to get this post more alive like all of the writers do), but I don't have any idea to even spell it. You are allowed to imagine how the bell sounds by your own creativity. Haha, what the hell.

As the bell started to ring, it's a sign for me to prepare myself to get on an after-school-meeting. Ohh...this was soooo GREAT! The only one whom opinion suited me is Trivena (the Co-president of students council, and got position as Talent manager in the action). It was a dissatisfactory, bet on it. The meeting run at a snail's pace!
So? Are you fully satisfy now? You have known the biggest thing of the day.

Do a prayer of me, please ;D
Beg me a bunch of patience for not being perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!