12.4.15

Belated international siblings day

Most of my girlfriends are jealous of me because I have a big brother. Because they say, our big bro will protect us, blablabla. Well, I can say I'm happy about it, but not really. I mean, there's a huge age gap between us. I was born in 1996 and he was born in 1989, so the 7 years of difference did affect our not-so-close relationship. We were not that close to share stories about our lovers or even friends, because it was just soooo weird. He's much older than me, and he is a guy, so I bet he won't understand the way I was thinking. We fought surely a lot, especially in those days where I always ask him to buy me food and when we always tried to hide our own snacks and never had intention to share it. Also when he finally got a girlfriend, I was literally mad at him because all he cares is his one and only girlfriend. I think that he deserves to be hated because he cares about his girlfriend much more than he does for the family. But you know, like any other little sisters around the world, I'm always proud of my brother. I always see him as a great boy, a great man, and I'll always will. Because like everyone does, I admire my brother.
What do I admire of him?
Here's the list

The reason why I admire my big brother


  1. His music taste is soooo great! He is the one who introduced me to rock music. When I was around 8 (and he was 16), I listened to his CDs every freaking single day. Sometimes I got annoyed because it was always loud in the house, but after he left the house going to the college, I felt extremely lost that loudness. The silence was just so odd, and in few months I feel so lonely along the absence of my brother.
  2. He is the only reason why I was allowed to attend elementary school although I was too young and I couldn't even read (which is the obligation for an etrance to an elementary school). Thank my bro, he got the highest score when he graduated from that school in our region so the school staff really thought that I must be as smart as he is and I can bring more profit for the school.
  3. Everytime I'm going to buy something technical, he is the one I'm asking sugestions to. I always buy anything he recommends without any doubt.
  4. He taught me to google, which has really changed my life.
  5. He is really tall, and he looks like one of my favorite anime character (sakura's bigbro in “Cardcaptor Sakura”). Well, maybe I'm too biased and overdoing it because he's my brother, but at least my mother agrees at that point and that's all that matters.
  6. He used to help me with homework, especially physics and drawing. He is really good at it!
  7. He piggybacked me when I was awfully sick, and I was obviously surprised because I thought a jerk like him won't ever offer to help piggybacking me whatsoever.
  8. One more surprise for me, that he tells his friends about me, like “my sister has won a national competition blablabla”. I dunno, I'm finding it so sweet of him!
  9. As I lived far away from home, we become closer at heart. Before the plane took off, he said me to be good, don't do inapproriate things, and so on. It was just boring and trivial, but the fact that HE did it, really made me amazed. Because he never seemed to care about me, and he used to be so cold hearted. Those cliché things he said showed me the bit warmness of his heart.
  10. Once I had a terrible problem with trust, and he had a really nice statement that makes me realize, although he seems so ruthless in his whole life, he never lose faith and always trust everyone he loves.
  11. The final reason why I admire him is......because he is my big brother!






PS : Do we look alike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!