3.8.13

Do you miss me?

I got trouble logging in to my own blog. I don't know why.
Thanks God it cames back again *fiuhh
Now I have graduated from high school! Yay! It means that I'm no longer a child. I've grown up!
I'm going to study in Germany, wish me luck please.
I know what comes on your mind when you read the sentence above, "Why must study so far away?", "You can't live that far from your parents!" and so on. I made this decision 4 months ago when someone came to my school and pasted a brochure about studying in Germany. At first I didn't really notice it, but my teacher Dedi Mula said to me that I have to come to the presentation. He can't let me be taking medicine faculty in Indonesia! "You could take medicine for university, but go study abroad!". So........that was why all this things changed.
Right now I'm sitting in receptionist room of Asrama Haji Balikpapan, Borneo! I never thought that I could be here. Because I have to, I'm doing a preparation for my study in Germany, so I learn Deutsch here with all my friends for 2 months. This is my first time living far awayfrom my parents, but it's okay. I'm not that type of girl who likes to moan about "missing parents' or "life is so hard" or another nonsense statement. I'm ready to fight whatsoever about to come in the future to defend my lifetime goal : Give happiness for my parents.
I live in a dorm and have figured out that it's really exciting to sleep with other 4 girls in the room. We are from Jayapura but we didn't know each other before. Therefore it doesn't make me clumsy or anything because we got along together easily. Strange, isn't it?
Their name is Lisa, Ovi, Jezenia, and Brenda. Our room is wide and comfortable enough to make me calm everyday. Curious about our room? Images will be uploaded later ;)
I learn Deutsch from 8.45 until 15.00 . It's actually long but I even didn't think it's boring. I really enjoy it!I'm glad that my teachers are native speaker and they didn't want to speak English. They speak Deutsch all the time and forced us to understand. First day, it's hard. After 1 month learning,  I'm get used to this. I can understand what my teacher's saying up till 80%. It's what we call it THE POWER OF FORCE :D
It's really incredible.
The funny thing is...... I think I'm forgetting English slowly! Kyaaaaa...! I have to speak English daily too!
And even my pronounciation of English is becoming worse --' Learning Deutsch all the time makes my pronounciation sounds really weird and I will get confused when I have to change between English and Deutsch in instant.
But hey! It will be very cool because I'm going to speak 3 languanges, how could it be cooler? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!