10.8.13

not so bad

It’s been the second day of Idul Fitri! Yes, I have passed the sad moments :D
Yesterday I woke up at 5 o’clock. It felt so strange because I used to wake up in a huge riot in my house in Idul Fitri. And now I have to wake up when nobody in the room wake up. I used to stay awake in Idul Fitri’s eve help my mother to cook special dishes for the special day. The last Idul Fitri day in Jayapura I slept at 3.30 am. And I just slept for 1 hour! Super girl, huh? :p
This year, I woke up at 5 o’clock and nothing in my room indicates that it’s Idul Fitri already except 3 jars of cookies my mom sent me. The place to do Shalat Ied is exact in front of my dorm so I just took a slow action and relaxing my self at the bathroom haha. Alhamdulillah, it was bright. I love the warm weather J Though, in the end of Shalat Ied, my tears fell down. But I’m still happy, God always be with me.
After praying I went back to my room and nobody still has not waken up -.-
I ate my cookies happily alone, ohhh.... I love every cookies my mom makes <3 p="">
In the afternoon my JM Family did some visits to our friends’ house, Gilang, Dhuita, and Kadang. So this is what we called ‘togetherness’ :D We spent at least an hour ina house. We’d like to eat whatever food served in front us haha. We didn’t have embarassment at all XD
We chatted, we laughed, we ate together, we stole drinks, we tasted every cookies in the jar, and I’ve found them as my new family J Thanks God, you still give me happiness in my saddest moment. Allah is The Greatest!
Funny thing I had in this Idul Fitri is, my friend Maria taught me Padangnese! Although she is Bataknese, she lived in Padang and he taught me a real Padangnese about Bahasa Padang. Confused? Yeah, me too.
But Maria told me Bahasa Padang to give some sh*t to the boys. It’s ridiculuous when I shouted a Padang sentence and my friend Gilang (who doesn’t know Bahasa Padang too) replied with another damn thing commanded by the Padang boys.
Nada : Ang buruak! (you’re ugly!)
Gilang : Ya, den buruak! (yes, I’m ugly!)
The boys made fun of Gilang because whispering the wrong answer to get Gilang mad haha.

Don’t try this at home okay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!