7.8.13

old stories unposted, before I left Jayapura

Time’s gone fast
Now I’m here, on my few last days in high school, trying not to cry like a baby.
It’s hard to let it go. I wanna be in high school forever, if I could. But this is not what we have to avoid from, because time always win.
Everyone is growing up and so do I. Surprisingly I have been a girl a who mature enough to make some hard decision which supossed to be the best for my future. Things my friends and I have passed are too precious and I can’t help it to let it go and start a new day without them. But life is making decision and taking risk!
Talking about decision, have you made any decision to live far away from your beloved people?
That’s what I have just decode for my future. I will study abroad in a country where placed in overseas continent, thousand miles away from my lovely hometown.
Yes, I’m going to Germany for college!
Don’t say anything, please. I haven’t asked you for opinion, okay :D
Some of my friends often ask me about this decision I made. A small piece in my heart says “Don’t go, it will be easier for you to stay here around your family and live happily”. I’ve got a thought of that too! I considered that and repeatingly talk to myself if this is the right thing to do. Besides, my parents fully support me going there, eventhough it will be hard for them to let their only-one-stubborn-girl go. Man, Germany is like nowhere. And I’m going there alone without any companies I have  known well. For me it will be fabuluous to have at least one of my friends next to me and struggle the life together at Germany. Yeah, I realized that way is too much. Sometimes we have to fight the war by ourselves, by your own tears, so that you can see the world in different sights.

Dear my beloved parents, I will try to be as strong as thunder. At least we are still seeing the same sky, I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!