21.9.09

2 in a million

You are the one who said go try it
You said the words, it's gonna be alright
And when I fell, you'll hold me close
You help me try again

But if it was alright
You always try to make me feel better
You said you know I can
You will attend with me
Through whatever

When the sadness comes up
U will take my hand, take the lead
You will wipe my tears away
You said that you will help me shine

You gave me roots to grow in love
You gave me wings to reach a star
You set me free to be who I am
Just being who you are

I thank the Lord for who you are
He knows just who I need
You love me just the way I am
And pointed the way to whom I could be

No pours too big enough
Cause what I have is worth is fighting for
It's two in a million
The chances to finding
Parents...
Like, you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!