21.9.09

Lucky I have them

There's a month, in my heart that I know it's full of bless.
I have gotten it!
Full of bless, full of love. In the end of Ramadhan, the blesses is come never stop.
Thanks God, I have many of people around me who cares with their neighbour.
Oh, not just my nice neighbour who love me, but the persons that I know. They are a kind of nice people!
Look! I got a jeans for free (you can know it by read the previous post), a durian, some foods to 'buka puasa', a pack of eggs, a big chicken, a very big bottle of markisa siroup, and many more!!!
Wawawaw...
If I can, I will hug them all, with the tears streaming on my cheek...
I can't catch the word too worth enough to show my thank feeling.
I want to make a confession, just to thank them.
But that's not my character. That's not me...
I just, I just can't to show my love to them.
Eventhough not now...
Yeah, I hope they understand. I will reciprocate their kindness, when the true time comes up.
Please God, help me! Help me to point out my expression of thanks!!!
Please God, give me character, what make me a new Nada!
Nada who a very kind of girl, who loves her family, friends, and people around her so much. Give me it, my God!!!
That's my wish for this Ramadhan.
Can You give me that one??? Just it... Really just it.
It's for a better part of my life...
And now I just can to sing a beautiful song :

Beruntungnya diriku memilikimu
Berikan cahaya temani langkahku
Andai sejak dulu kau ada disini
Pasti tak akan ada cinta yang lain
Tak kurasa sebelumnya...
Sejuta cinta yang terindah...

And this one...
It's like catching lightning the chances to finding someone like you
It's one in a million the chances to feeling the way we do
And every step we just keeping on better
So can I have this dance?
Can I have this dance....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!